The leader of Yemen’s Ansarullah movement says his countrymen will defend their land and will not sacrifice their “dignity” and “independence” in the face of Saudi Arabia’s relentless attacks. "Today there is an invasion and attempts to occupy this country, and it is of importance that the Yemeni people are aware of this truth that there are those who wish to control this country," said Abdul-Malik al-Houthi during a television broadcast on Tuesday. He also said that Washington and Riyadh are responsible for the suffering of the people in the region, and that the Israeli regime and Saudi Arabia were "a shared entity in a single project." Referring to the Saudi war on Yemen, he noted that "everyone must move to the front lines.” Earlier on Tuesday, the kingdom carried out over 100 airstrikes throughout the northwestern Sa’ada province. In one of the raids, a woman and child lost their lives. At least five people were killed and several more injured when jets targeted regions around the capital Sana’a. Several residential areas were also bombed in the western province of Hudaydah. Yemen has been under military strikes on a daily basis since Saudi forces launched their military aggression against the country on March 26. About 6,400 people have reportedly lost their lives in the Saudi airstrikes, and a total of nearly 14,000 people have been injured since March. According to the United Nations Children’s Fund, over 500 children have been among the fatalities.