More than six civilians were killed during the latest Saudi airstrike against Yemen as Riyadh continues with its crimes against its impoverished southern neighbor.

On Saturday afternoon, Saudi fighter jets carried out an airstrike in Yemen’s southwestern province of Ta'izz, targeting a vehicle as it was travelling along a road in the Maqbanah district of the province on Saturday afternoon, local sources told Arabic-language al-Masirah television network.

The aerial attack were followed later in the day by four air raids against Yakhtal area of the Red Sea port city of Mukha, located 346 kilometers south of the capital, Sana'a. No casualties were reported.

Saudi military aircrafts also hot the mountainous Jabal al-Omari area in the Dhubab district of the same Yemeni province. There were no reports of casualties.

The regime’s military campaign against Yemen has claimed the lives of 10,000 Yemenis and left 40,000 others wounded, according to the United Nations humanitarian coordinator for Yemen, Jamie McGoldrick.

McGoldrick said earlier this year that the figure was based on casualty counts provided by health facilities and that the actual number might be higher.

Days ago, Moscow warned against a planned military attack by Saudi Arabia against the Yemeni port city of Hudaydah, stressing that the offensive would deteriorate the humanitarian situation in Yemen.

“Plans to storm Yemen’s biggest port of Hudaydah give rise to serious concerns,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Monday.